Ubi-LWK1000 is an LTE Router to support marine vessels.
Various maritime safety equipment installed on ships and IP devices can be interlocked.
Communication between coastal land and ships can be possible by LTE within coverage.
If you go outside LTE coverage, will communicate via satellite.
• Frequency : 2.4 GHz WiFi ( 802.11 b/g/n )
- 1 X RJ-45 for 10/100 Mbps LAN ports
- 1 X PoE
- 2T2R 2.4 GHz / 1T2R LTE Antenna
• Key feature
- Security : WEP/WPA/WPA2 and 802.1x Auth.
- Network : NAT and DHCP
- VPN : Supports VPN pass-through
- IP67 housing (option)
• LTE Standard
- 3GPP E-UTRA LTE Release 10, UE CAT4
- D/L : LTE 150 Mbps
- U/L : LTE 50 Mpbs
• Frequency Band
- LTE Band3(1800MHz) Band 8(900MHz)
• Max RF ouput power ≥ 22 dBm
• Rx Sensitivity : ≤ - 97 dBm(10MHz@Rb50 )
- Operating temperature: -20’C to 60’C
- Storage temperature: -30’C to 85’C