Ubi-LM700 is an LTE-M router to support marine vessels.
Various maritime safety equipment installed on ships and IP devices can be interlocked.
Communication between coastal land within 100Km and ships can be possible by LTE-M.
Interlock(wired/wireless) with safety equipment in ship and collect sensor Data.
Provide remote control interface using sensor in ship.
• Frequency : 2.4 GHz WiFi ( 802.11 b/g/n )
- 1 X RJ-45 for 10/100 Mbps LAN ports
- 1 X PoE
- 2T2R 2.4 GHz / 1T2R LTE Antenna
• Key feature
- WEP/WPA/WPA2 and 802.1x Auth.
- NAT and DHCP
- Supports VPN pass-through
• LTE Standard
- 3GPP E-UTRA LTE Release 9, UE CAT4
• LTE mode: FDD-LTE
• Data Services(CAT4)
- D/L : LTE 75 Mbps (Max.)
- U/L : LTE 25 Mpbs (Max.)
• Frequency Band
- LTE Band28
• Max RF ouput power ≥ 23 dBm
• Receiver Sensitivity ≤ - 94 dBm(10MHz )
- Operating temperature: -20’C to 60’C
- Storage temperature: -30’C to 85’C